Retreat with Isha Judd
November 17 – 21, 2022
Isha Judd Center Mexico – In person
In this special retreat you will rest in a deep space of introspection, develop your potential, find inner balance to face the daily challenges of life, and learn the practical tools to transform your life forever.
A retreat with many benefits:
Learning how to live a happier life by choosing to let go and flow with life.
Living without stress:
Dissolving accumulated stress and cultivating an inner experience of peace, love, silence and depth is the foundation of a fulfilling and happy personal, work and family life.
When you love yourself unconditionally and absolutely, it is the most extraordinary experience and nothing external can take it away from you
Cultivate better relationships.
Overcome limiting beliefs:
Free to be you:
Learning to accept yourself exactly as you are is the best gift ever.
Give your mind a break:
Stop identifying yourself with your internal chaos and choose praise, love and gratitude instead.
Empower your life:
Meditative practice leads you to feel empowered, with the clarity and strength to create the life you deserve.
Conferences where Isha Judd will be answering your questions about situations in your life . (Darshan)
An exercise guided by Isha, taking us into places in Nature where we participate in a deepening practice. (Witnessing)
Includes Isha Judd Yoga and dance classes.
Daily group meetings for support in your personal growth.
Group practice of the Isha System in spacious and beautiful rooms with ocean views.
Permanent and personalized support from the Teachers of our Center.
Accommodation in comfortable rooms with private bathroom.
Three nutritional and healthy meals prepared for you daily by the Teachers of our Center.
If for any reason of force majeure, you decide to cancel your assistance:
-Cancellations 20 days prior to the event: A retention of 20% of the total value of the event will be made, so you will have the remaining 80% in your favor for another subsequent event with a maximum validity of up to a year.
You must send the supporting documents that justify it to [email protected] or [email protected] and it will only be applicable to another event with a confirmation email from Isha Foundation.
-Cancellations less than 20 days before the event: If you cancel, if you do not show up or withdraw before the end, the contribution will not be transferable or refundable in any case.
Isha Foundation reserves the right to penalize with the retention of the total contribution if the reason for cancellation does not comply with the guidelines.
Aware of the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask you to contact us as soon as possible:
If prior to your arrival at the Isha Judd International Retreat Center,
–There is a suspension in your transfer (air or land) and/or the closure of borders
–Before your trip you have any symptoms or have confirmed the infection by COVID-19.
We will request the necessary documentation (airline notices, airport communications, official communications, positive test results for the COVID-19 coronavirus).
If the information is complete, you can only use your payment to schedule a new reservation during the next 12 months, according to the availability that we have in our Center. In no case will the contribution be reimbursable.
If upon your arrival at the Isha Judd International Retreat Center or during your stay,
–The result of the Antigen Test (mandatory test for detection of contagion by Coronavirus Covid-19) is positive
–A sign outside the normal parameters is detected and/or you present symptoms of cold, cough, fever, sore throat, headache, muscle pain, diarrhea, abdominal pain or any symptom that suggests infection by covid-19
The Isha Center will support you in communication with your health insurance and the organization for the immediate return to your home or to the place of your choice.
In this case, the proportional part will be deducted based on the days you have stayed in our facilities, to schedule a new reservation during the next 12 months, and according to the availability that we have in our Center. In no case will the contribution be reimbursable.
Isha Foundation is exempt from any liability.