It is a pleasure to share information about our retreats with you, these wonderful events in which you can find and deepen your space of inner peace. Here you will have the opportunity to rest and find the freedom you need from stress.
Progressively distanced from the noise of the mind, effortlessly and naturally, you will generate an internal change, developing and transforming all aspects of your self and your life.
This retreat becomes something unforgettable, tremendously entertaining and at the same time profound and transforming for all the participants.
You will practice a powerful and transformational technique with closed eyes, practice an exercise in stabilizing the resulting experience of internal peace with your eyes open, attend meetings with teachers, enjoy interaction with your colleagues from all around the world, do physical exercise: (yoga, aerobics, dance and others), all of which will contribute to the enjoyment and value of your process.
The perfect balance you dream for a real vacation!
The great thing about the event is that Isha will be delivering conferences and leading activities to deepen your process.
This event with Isha will be from April 22nd to 28th at the Isha Center in Mexico, located in Manzanillo, Colima. Check-in time is from 4:00 p.m., and check out is no later than 12:00 p.m. Everything is included once you arrive at the center including:
- Daily conferences (Darshans) with Isha.
- Seminar to learn and practice the system.
- Three healthy vegetarian meals a day.
- Accommodation in rooms for 2, 3, 4 and up to 6 people (depending on availability at the time of booking) each room with its own private bathroom.
- Yoga classes in the mornings and aerobics or dance in the afternoon.
- Daily group meetings with the teachers and support available throughout the day.
- Witnessing with Isha in nature.
Room for 4 to 6 people
MX$ 11,500 per person (If you come alone, we will select someone from the same gender to share with).
MX$ 12,500 per person (If you come alone you will share with others of the same gender).
MX$ 13,000 per person (These rooms are usually for couples)