General information for your participation in the event in the Isha Judd Center Uruguay
Congratulations on giving yourself this special gift of growth and self love!
Our idea is that we can live a unique retreat, enjoying the entire process that we always carry out in the center; group activities with Isha, sharing together, enjoying nature, but at the same time taking care of each other and making it the best vacation and the most wonderful time of inner transformation that we could ever have.
The growth process is really incredible, very deep and at the same time very entertaining and dynamic, but there are also important things that you have to consider, in terms of your journey and coexistence. Here is everything you need for your stay and if you need further assistance or have any other doubt, count on us to explain it all in detail:
Something Important to remember:
1. Check in is from 3 pm and until 10 pm and check out is at 12 pm.
2. It is MANDATORY that you have full medical insurance coverage for the entire duration of the program. When you arrive in the center, you will need to bring a paper copy of the policy you have purchased so that we can help you at any point if required.
3. Please be advised that all of the available rooms for this event are shared with other people.
4. To get the most out of your unifying (the intensive practice of the system), we recommend that you bring a pillow or cushion for your head, a top and bottom sheet for a mattress, and a blanket to cover yourself. As well, you should bring a yoga mat, athletic shoes for use in the outdoor spaces of the Center as well as during exercise, and mosquito repellant.
5.Regarding health and coexistence:The Isha Judd Center is a house of consciousness where group activities are carried out, therefore we must observe careful safety and hygiene standards, which is why we reserve the right of admission and we do not allow the access or stay in this center to people with infectious-contagious diseases, such as: Pediculosis (lice, nits), Scabies (scabies), Tuberculosis, Hepatitis A, Parotiditis (mumps), Varicella, Measles, Covid-19.
6. If you are undergoing psychiatric or psychological treatment, the written authorization of your doctor or therapist is essential to participate in the event, indicating the clinical diagnosis, if you take any medication and if he indicates something special for your retreat at the Isha Center Uruguay.
7. The consumption of alcoholic beverages or drugs inside the Center or during the time within the program is prohibited, therefore, the access to the premises under its effects is not allowed. Here we request for absolute responsibility, because you come to carry out a total process of internal transformation. In the case of suspected substance use, a urine test will be performed to rule out any doubts. Regarding the consumption of cigarettes, smoking is prohibited in the interior areas (it is possible in specific areas).
Failure to comply with any of these points 2, 5, 6 and 7 will cancel the right to continue in the event, without this representing any type of financial responsibility on the part of the Center. In the same way, the center reserves the right to end the program to the participants who violate the basic rules of coexistence.
8. In the effects of detoxifying your body and preventing your digestion to be heavy or slow so that you can practice deeply, we have a special diet for the retreat. The idea is that you follow this diet to take advantage of the introspection process, but in case you want to incorporate something additional the center offers some special services at an additional cost such as detox juices, kefir, chía pudding, protein shakes, etc. Special meals are only prepared in case you have a medical indication and always with the food at the center’s reach.
IMPORTANT: it is not possible to cook or store prepared food in the rooms.
IMPORTANT: it is not allowed to wash clothes in the bathrooms or rooms of our facilities. If you need to wash clothes, it has an additional cost.
As a general rule applicable to all our events, the contribution paid is not transferable or refundable.
If for any reason of force majeure you decide to cancel your assistance:
-Cancellations 20 days prior to the event: A retention of 20% of the total value of the event will be made, so you will have the remaining 80% in your favor for another subsequent event with a maximum validity of up to a year.
You must send the supporting documents that justify it to [email protected] or [email protected] and it will only be applicable to another event with a confirmation email from Isha Foundation.
-Cancellations less than 20 days before the event: If you cancel, if you do not show up or withdraw before the end, the contribution will not be transferable or refundable in any case.
Isha Foundation reserves the right to penalize with the retention of the total contribution if the reason for cancellation does not comply with the guidelines.
Summary of Items for your Trip. Checklist:
– 1 blanket and pillow for the mattress where you will practice
– 1 small sheet to cover the mattress where you will practice
– 2-3 hand towels
– Comfortable clothing, exercise clothing, clothing for special events
– Personal hygiene items and sunscreen
– A yoga mat
– 1 bottle to fill with water when you are unifying, ideally made of environmentally friendly material
– Personal hygiene items, sunscreen, mosquito repellent.
– Printed copy of your return airline ticket
– Printed copy of your travel medical insurance policy.
– If you have additional medical or physical health requirements, special food needs or other unique requirements, you will need to bring a written note from your doctor explaining the special requirements you will need to respect during your stay.
– Passport, ID card and/or visa, as required
Before your arrival:
In order to share all of the important details of your trip, it’s necessary to complete this online form as well as read and accept the conditions and policies that relate to it.
Online Form Completion
How to get to the Isha Judd Center
- The address of our Isha Judd Center in, Rambla General Artigas esq. Alfonsina Storni, Costa Azul, Canelones Km. 55.5 Ruta Interbalnearia. Ver en Google Maps . Tel: +598 4373 6994 o +598 4373 7202.
- There are a number of different transportation means for arriving at the center, including bus and airplane.
- You can come by car as well.