General information for your participation in the event in the Isha Judd Center Mexico (Manzanillo)
Congratulations on giving yourself this special gift of love!
We want to share with you that as a result of the special challenges brought about by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) pandemic, we have taken advantage of this time to prepare ourselves and develop hygiene and prevention protocols that will keep you feeling safe during your stay in our Center.
We will continue to monitor political and governmental changes in order to keep improving the existing policy.
We are confident in our ability to offer you a safe refuge for your heart.
Important to know:
1. Check in is in three different schedules: 11 am, 3 pm and 7 pm.
2. It is MANDATORY that you have full medical insurance coverage for the entire duration of the program and that this policy covers COVID 19. When you arrive in the center, you will need to bring a paper copy of the policy you have purchased so that we can help you at any point if required.
3. Please be advised that all of the available rooms for this event are shared with other people.
4. To get the most out of your unifying (the intensive practice of the system), we recommend that you bring a pillow or cushion for your head, a top and bottom sheet for a mattress, and a blanket to cover yourself. As well, you should bring a yoga mat, athletic shoes for use in the outdoor spaces of the Center as well as during exercise, and mosquito repellant. For access to the pool and pool deck, make sure you bring a bathing suit and sun protection. (Note: Use of the pool and its surrounding space is conditional upon local health regulations, which are subject to change).
5. The Isha Judd Center is a house of consciousness where large-scale activities take place, and for this reason, we have to carefully observe set standards of hygiene and safety; as a result, we reserve the right to refuse admission. For this reason, we do not allow people to enter the Center or stay there who are suffering from infectious diseases such as: lice, scabies, tuberculosis, Hepatitis A, the mups, chicken pox, or measles. Please take the necessary precautions to avoid entering the center if you have any of the previously mentioned conditions.
Important: Those who are sick with COVID-19 or who present cold or flu symptoms, such as cough, fever, sore throat, muscle soreness or any other possible COVID-19 symptoms, will not be permitted to start their program.
If during your stay in the Center you develop any symptoms that may be indicative of COVID-19 infection, the Isha Judd Center will help you coordinate medical assistance in accordance with your medical insurance or Social Security to evaluate the steps to follow.
Important: Carefully read the following protocol, which can be found in the appendix of the terms and conditions at the end of this form.
6. If you are following any psychiatric or psychological treatment, you must present written authorization from your doctor or therapist to be able to participate in the event.
7. If you are taking any medications, it is important that you bring the prescription and medical authorization with you.
8. The consumption of alcoholic beverages or narcotics is strictly forbidden in the Center and for the duration of the program; as such, you cannot enter the Center while under the effects of such substances. A failure to comply with this requirement will result in your immediate suspension and termination from the program with no possibility of a transfer or return of registration fees. Here we ask for your absolute responsibility because you are coming to take part in a process of total inner transformation. In the case of suspected substance use, a urine test will be used to rule out any doubt. Smoking cigarettes is forbidden in the inner spaces of the Center (and restricted to designated areas). The Center equally reserves the right to terminate program involvement for participants violating the basic norms of cohabitation, including but not limited to physical or verbal violence.
The failure to comply with or falsification of information in regards to points 2, 5, 6, 7 and/or 8 will automatically nullify the contract and/or the right to continue participating in the event; it could result in immediate removal from the Center without the Center being held financially responsible.
9. In order to help with the detoxification of your body and to support your digestion and deepen your practice, we offer a light diet during the retreat, including a breakfast of seasonal fruits and oats and a lunch of vegetables and salads. This diet is designed to help you get the most out of your process of introspection, but in the event that you wish to incorporate additional items, certain healthy foods are permitted, for example raisins, almonds, pecans, cashews or peanuts. Dinner includes vegetarian meals of vegetables, cereals, pastas and grains. We strongly recommend that you follow our diet and avoid consuming candy, soda or canned goods. If there are health reasons why you can’t follow this diet, you will need to present a doctor’s note describing your specific food recommendations and your diagnosis. Special food adjustments will only be provided in the case of medical conditions and will still respect the foods offered in the Center. If you require a food that isn’t offered in the Center, you will need to purchase the food yourself and add it to your food. The Center also offers special services at an additional cost, such as detox juices, chia pudding, eggs and protein shakes.
IMPORTANT: Under no circumstances are you permitted to keep food in your room
IMPORTANT: Washing clothing in the bathroom in your room is not permitted.
General Cancellation Policy
In any of our events, if you either no show or you withdraw before the event finishes, you lose your payment.
In such a case, the Isha Center reserves the right to:
- Keep the entire contribution or a percentage of it to be reused toward the reservation of a future event in the next 12 months in accordance with the Center’s availability. The amount is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Apply a penalty up to the full amount or a percentage of the amount paid for the event.
CORONAVIRUS SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) CANCELLATION POLICY
We are aware of the implications of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) pandemic and we want to support your reservation by adding flexibility to make changes if:
- There is a suspension of your travel arrangements (by air or land), border closures or other mishap of force majeure which prevents you from arriving at our Center.
- Before your trip you develop symptoms or have been infected with COVID-19.
In which case, we ask you to get in contact with the Isha Judd Center so that your case can be submitted to our reservation team where we will ask you for the necessary documentation to support your cancellation: airline notifications, airport communications, official notices, and coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) results.
If the information is complete, you will only be permitted to reuse your payment to make a new reservation within the following 12 months in agreement with the availability we have in the Center. In no cases will the amount be reimbursable.
In the event that the information provided does not meet the above requirements, the amount paid to the Isha Judd Center will not be reimbursable.
If upon arrival in our Center the result of your antigen test is positive or if cold or flu-like symptoms are detected, such as a cough, fever, sore throat, headache, muscular pain, etc. or any other symptom suggesting a COVID-19 infection, the Isha Judd Center will help you to coordinate with your medical insurance provider or Social Security to evaluate the next steps to take.
The Isha Judd Center is exempt of all responsibility.
Summary of Items for your Trip. Checklist:
– 1 blanket and pillow for the mattress where you will practice
– 1 small sheet to cover the mattress where you will practice
– 2-3 hand towels
– Comfortable clothing, exercise clothing, clothing for special events
– Personal hygiene items and sunscreen
– A yoga mat
– 1 bottle to fill with water when you are unifying, ideally made of environmentally friendly material
– Adequate face masks with three layers, KN95, reusable face shield and antibacterial gel with 70% alcohol content for personal use
– Bring cash to be able to pay for the antigen test upon arrival
– Printed copy of your return airline ticket
– Printed copy of your travel medical insurance policy, including COVID-19 coverage.
– If you have additional medical or physical health requirements, special food needs or other unique requirements, you will need to bring a written note from your doctor explaining the special requirements you will need to respect during your stay.
– Passport, ID card and/or visa, as required
Before your arrival:
Read the Arrival and Stay Protocol
Share the results of your PCR test, which you should take no more than 48 hours before your arrival in the Isha Judd Center.
In order to share all of the important details of your trip, it’s necessary to complete this online form as well as read and accept the conditions and policies that relate to it.
Online Form Completion:
How to get to the Isha Judd Center
- The address of our Isha Judd Center in Mexico is Calle de la Reyna #6, Zona de La Audiencia in Manzanillo. See in Google Maps. (Go up Av. La Audiencia to the roundabout, then turn up the first street on your right and in front of the little security booth you will go up the driveway through the white arc). Tel: (01314) 145 5949.
- There are a number of different transportation means for arriving at the center, including bus and airplane. You can read more details here or contact us.
- You can come by car as well.