The address of our website is: https://ishajudd.com/en/
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
When visitors leave comments on our website, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent chain to help detect spam.
If you upload images to the website you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Web visitors can download and extract any location data from the web images.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in the cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your data again when you leave another comment. These cookies will be retained for one year.
If you have an account and connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.When you log in, we will also install several cookies to save your login information and your screen display options. Login cookies are retained for two days, and screen option cookies last one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login details will be retained for two weeks. If you unsubscribe your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
- With whom we share your data
- How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment: the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (they cannot change their username). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any information you have provided. You can also request that we delete any personal information we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service
- Your contact information
- Additional Information
- How we protect your data
- What procedures we use against data breaches
- From which third parties we receive data
- What kind of automated and / or profiling decision making we do with user data
- Regulatory requirements for information disclosure of the sector
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENTS AT ISHA JUDD CENTERS
1. It is MANDATORY that you have full medical insurance coverage for the entire duration of the program and that this policy covers COVID 19. When you arrive in the center, you will need to bring a paper copy of the policy you have purchased so that we can help you at any point if required. If you are from Mexico and you are registered for Social Security, you will need to bring the necessary information in the event that you need medical attention.
2. The Isha Judd Center is a house of consciousness where large-scale activities take place, and for this reason, we have to carefully observe set standards of hygiene and safety; as a result, we reserve the right to refuse admission. For this reason, we do not allow people to enter the Center or stay there who are suffering from infectious diseases such as: lice, scabies, tuberculosis, Hepatitis A, the mups, chicken pox, or measles. Please take the necessary precautions to avoid entering the center if you have any of the previously mentioned conditions.
3. Important: Those who are sick with COVID-19 or who present cold or flu symptoms, such as cough, fever, sore throat, muscle soreness or any other possible COVID-19 symptoms, will not be permitted to start their program.
If you travel to Uruguay, it is essential to have the complete vaccine for COVID-19 to enter the country.
It is essential to carry out a PCR test, with a period no longer than 48 hours before your arrival at the Isha Judd Center.
Upon arrival at the Isha Judd Center, an authorized Laboratory will perform a rapid COVID-19 detection test (antigen test). NOTE: This test is mandatory and is the responsibility of the student.
4. If you are following any psychiatric or psychological treatment, you must present written authorization from your doctor or therapist to be able to participate in the event.
5. If you are taking any medications, it is important that you bring the prescription and medical authorization with you.
6. The consumption of alcoholic beverages or narcotics is strictly forbidden in the Center and for the duration of the program; as such, you cannot enter the Center while under the effects of such substances. A failure to comply with this requirement will result in your immediate suspension and termination from the program with no possibility of a transfer or return of registration fees. Here we ask for your absolute responsibility because you are coming to take part in a process of total inner transformation. In the case of suspected substance use, a urine test will be used to rule out any doubt. Smoking cigarettes is forbidden in the inner spaces of the Center (and restricted to designated areas). The Center equally reserves the right to terminate program involvement for participants violating the basic norms of cohabitation, including but not limited to physical or verbal violence.
If you show up at Isha Judd Center without complying with any of the aforementioned requirements, the contribution made to the event will not be refundable.
General Cancellation Policy
In any of our events, if you either no show or you withdraw before the event finishes, you lose your payment.
In such a case, the Isha Judd Center reserves the right to:
- Keep the entire contribution or a percentage of it to be reused toward the reservation of a future event in the next 12 months in accordance with the Center’s availability. The amount is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Apply a penalty up to the full amount or a percentage of the amount paid for the event.
CORONAVIRUS SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) CANCELLATION POLICY
We are aware of the implications of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) pandemic and we want to support your reservation by adding flexibility to make changes if:
- There is a suspension of your travel arrangements (by air or land), border closures or other mishap of force majeure which prevents you from arriving at our Center.
- Before your trip you develop symptoms or have been infected with COVID-19.
In which case, we ask you to get in contact with the Isha Judd Center so that your case can be submitted to our reservation team where we will ask you for the necessary documentation to support your cancellation: airline notifications, airport communications, official notices, and coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) results.
If the information is complete, you will only be permitted to reuse your payment to make a new reservation within the following 12 months in agreement with the availability we have in the Center. In no cases will the amount be reimbursable.
In the event that the information provided does not meet the above requirements, the amount paid to the Isha Judd Center will not be reimbursable.
If upon arrival in our Center the result of your antigen test is positive or if cold or flu-like symptoms are detected, such as a cough, fever, sore throat, headache, muscular pain, etc. or any other symptom suggesting a COVID-19 infection, the Isha Judd Center will help you to coordinate with your medical insurance provider or Social Security to evaluate the next steps to take.
The Isha Judd Center is exempt of all responsibility.