The address of our website is: https://ishajudd.com/en/
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
When visitors leave comments on our website, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent chain to help detect spam.
If you upload images to the website you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Web visitors can download and extract any location data from the web images.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in the cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your data again when you leave another comment. These cookies will be retained for one year.
If you have an account and connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.When you log in, we will also install several cookies to save your login information and your screen display options. Login cookies are retained for two days, and screen option cookies last one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login details will be retained for two weeks. If you unsubscribe your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
- With whom we share your data
- How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment: the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (they cannot change their username). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any information you have provided. You can also request that we delete any personal information we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service
- Your contact information
- Additional Information
- How we protect your data
- What procedures we use against data breaches
- From which third parties we receive data
- What kind of automated and / or profiling decision making we do with user data
- Regulatory requirements for information disclosure of the sector
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENTS AT ISHA JUDD CENTERS
1. It is MANDATORY that you have full medical insurance coverage for the entire duration of the program and that this policy covers COVID 19. When you arrive in the center, you will need to bring a paper copy of the policy you have purchased so that we can help you at any point if required. If you are from Mexico and you are registered for Social Security, you will need to bring the necessary information in the event that you need medical attention.
2. The Isha Judd Center is a house of consciousness where large-scale activities take place, and for this reason, we have to carefully observe set standards of hygiene and safety; as a result, we reserve the right to refuse admission. For this reason, we do not allow people to enter the Center or stay there who are suffering from infectious diseases such as: lice, scabies, tuberculosis, Hepatitis A, the mups, chicken pox, or measles. Please take the necessary precautions to avoid entering the center if you have any of the previously mentioned conditions.
3. Important: Those who are sick with COVID-19 or who present cold or flu symptoms, such as cough, fever, sore throat, muscle soreness or any other possible COVID-19 symptoms, will not be permitted to start their program.
If you travel to Uruguay, it is essential to have the complete vaccine for COVID-19 to enter the country.
It is essential to carry out a PCR test, with a period no longer than 48 hours before your arrival at the Isha Judd Center.
Upon arrival at the Isha Judd Center, an authorized Laboratory will perform a rapid COVID-19 detection test (antigen test). NOTE: This test is mandatory and is the responsibility of the student.
4. If you are following any psychiatric or psychological treatment, you must present written authorization from your doctor or therapist to be able to participate in the event.
5. If you are taking any medications, it is important that you bring the prescription and medical authorization with you.
6. The consumption of alcoholic beverages or narcotics is strictly forbidden in the Center and for the duration of the program; as such, you cannot enter the Center while under the effects of such substances. A failure to comply with this requirement will result in your immediate suspension and termination from the program with no possibility of a transfer or return of registration fees. Here we ask for your absolute responsibility because you are coming to take part in a process of total inner transformation. In the case of suspected substance use, a urine test will be used to rule out any doubt. Smoking cigarettes is forbidden in the inner spaces of the Center (and restricted to designated areas). The Center equally reserves the right to terminate program involvement for participants violating the basic norms of cohabitation, including but not limited to physical or verbal violence.
If you show up at Isha Judd Center without complying with any of the aforementioned requirements, the contribution made to the event will not be refundable.
As a general rule applicable to all our events, the contribution paid is not transferable or refundable.
If for any reason of force majeure you decide to cancel your assistance:
-Cancellations 20 days prior to the event: A retention of 20% of the total value of the event will be made, so you will have the remaining 80% in your favor for another subsequent event with a maximum validity of up to a year.
You must send the supporting documents that justify it to [email protected] or [email protected] and it will only be applicable to another event with a confirmation email from Isha Foundation.
-Cancellations less than 20 days before the event: If you cancel, if you do not show up or withdraw before the end, the contribution will not be transferable or refundable in any case.
Isha Foundation reserves the right to penalize with the retention of the total contribution if the reason for cancellation does not comply with the guidelines.
CANCELLATION POLICY DUE TO PANDEMIC CORONAVIRUS SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
If prior to your arrival at the Isha Judd International Retreat Center,
–There is a suspension in your transfer (air or land) and/or the closure of borders
–Before your trip you have any symptoms or have confirmed the infection by COVID-19.
We will request the necessary documentation (airline notices, airport communications, official communications, positive test results for the COVID-19 coronavirus).
If the information is complete, you can only use your payment to schedule a new reservation during the next 12 months, according to the availability that we have in our Center. In no case will the contribution be reimbursable.
If upon your arrival at the Isha Judd International Retreat Center or during your stay,
–The result of the Antigen Test (mandatory test for detection of contagion by Coronavirus Covid-19) is positive
–A sign outside the normal parameters is detected and/or you present symptoms of cold, cough, fever, sore throat, headache, muscle pain, diarrhea, abdominal pain or any symptom that suggests infection by covid-19
The Isha Center will support you in communication with your health insurance and the organization for the immediate return to your home or to the place of your choice.
In this case, the proportional part will be deducted based on the days you have stayed in our facilities, to schedule a new reservation during the next 12 months, and according to the availability that we have in our Center. In no case will the contribution be reimbursable.
Isha Foundation is exempt from any liability.