General Information for the 6-Week Program
PROGRAM OF SIX WEEKS IN THE ISHA CENTER MEXICO – MANZANILLO
Read all this information carefully and let us know if you have any questions.
Terms and cancellation Policy:
When you come to the ISHA Center:
1. You need to bring your medical insurance, or social security and / or up-to-date personal hospitalization insurance, to use if necessary. (If you buy your flight ticket with a credit card, you may be able to buy travel insurance at the same time, please check this.) When travelling, be sure to choose reliable companies that can provide you with insurance..
2. If you are currently, or have been under psychiatric or psychological treatment, it is essential that you bring written authorization from your doctor or specialist authorizing you to participate in our event.
3. The Isha Center is a house of consciousness where mass activities are carried out, therefore we must observe careful standards of safety and hygiene, which is why we reserve the right of admission. Therefore we do not accept people into the center with infectious diseases such as: Pediculosis (lice, nits), Scabies, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis A, Parotitis (mumps), Chickenpox, Measles. Please take the necessary precautions and avoid attending this center, if you suffer from any of the diseases mentioned above.
4. It is prohibited to smoke inside the premises and to consume drugs or alcohol inside or outside the same, during the 6 weeks of your program.
5. If you are taking any medication, it is important that you bring your prescription with your doctor’s approval. Likewise you must have a certificate from your doctor, if you need a special diet due to allergies or intolerance to a particular food.
Important: A breach or deception regarding any of these last three recommendations will automatically cancel the contract and / or the right to continue participating in the event; This sanction may include immediate eviction from the Center of those involved, without representing any economic responsibility on the part of the Center, or refund of the registration payment.
Cancellation policy: The contribution made for the event from July 16 to August 26 is a donation, so it cannot be refunded, nor transferred to another person or another event if you cancel your participation. If for any reason, you have to leave during your stay, the remaining balance will not be pending for another later event, nor transferred, nor will it be reinstated. .
Once you have clicked the box in color I AGREE AND AGREE you obtain access to important information outlining what you need for your trip to Centro Isha Manzanillo